Miele Active AirClean Vacuum Filter SFAA50
- Online Only
Miele's state-of-the-art filter contains an active charcoal cassette that absorbs odors from your vacuum cleaner's dust bag—especially useful if you have pets. Made in Germany, it captures and retains nearly all allergens and lung-damaging particles, down to a minuscule 0.1 micron. The convenient TimeStrip lets you know when it's time for a new filter.
- For use with the Miele S4000-S5000 series vacuum cleaners.
- Fits our Miele Canister Models: Callisto, Capricorn, Earth, Libra, Pisces, Polaris, Terrane.
- Retains 99.95% of particles and allergens, down to 0.1 micron.
- Activated charcoal helps neutralize odors, including those from household pets.
- Tightly sealed system keeps particles from recirculating.
- Dimensions & More Info
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use, or about once a year.