Miele Active AirClean Vacuum Filter SFAA50
- Online Only
Miele's state-of-the-art filter contains an active charcoal cassette that absorbs odors from your vacuum cleaner's dust bag—especially useful if you have pets. Made in Germany, it captures and retains nearly all allergens and lung-damaging particles, down to a minuscule 0.1 micron. The convenient TimeStrip lets you know when it's time for a new filter.
- For use with the Miele S4000-S5000 series vacuum cleaners.
- Fits our Miele Canister Models: Callisto, Capricorn, Earth, Libra, Pisces, Polaris, Terrane.
- Retains 99.95% of particles and allergens, down to 0.1 micron.
- Activated charcoal helps neutralize odors, including those from household pets.
- Tightly sealed system keeps particles from recirculating.
- Use filter with the Miele Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use, or about once a year.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.