Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Miele Active AirClean Vacuum Filter SFAA30
Miele's state-of-the-art filter contains an active charcoal cassette that absorbs odors from your vacuum cleaner's dust bag—especially useful if you have pets. Made in Germany, the filter captures and retains nearly all allergens and lung-damaging particles, down to a minuscule 0.1 micron. The convenient TimeStrip lets you know when it's time for a new filter.
- For use with the Miele S300-S600, S2 canister and S7 series vacuum cleaners.
- Fits our Miele Upright Models: Bolero, Pirouette, Swing, Tango, Twist.
- Retains 99.95% of particles and allergens, down to 0.1 micron.
- Activated charcoal helps neutralize odors, including those from household pets.
- Tightly sealed system keeps particles from recirculating.
- Use filter with the Miele Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum.
- Dimensions & More Info
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use, or about once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.