Miele Active AirClean Vacuum Filter SFAA30
- Online Only
Miele's state-of-the-art filter contains an active charcoal cassette that absorbs odors from your vacuum cleaner's dust bag—especially useful if you have pets. Made in Germany, the filter captures and retains nearly all allergens and lung-damaging particles, down to a minuscule 0.1 micron. The convenient TimeStrip lets you know when it's time for a new filter.
- For use with the Miele S300-S600, S2 canister and S7 series vacuum cleaners.
- Fits our Miele Upright Models: Bolero, Pirouette, Swing, Tango, Twist.
- Retains 99.95% of particles and allergens, down to 0.1 micron.
- Activated charcoal helps neutralize odors, including those from household pets.
- Tightly sealed system keeps particles from recirculating.
- Dimensions & More Info
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use, or about once a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.