Microplane® Meat Tenderizer
Made by the American company that dramatically altered kitchen graters forever, the etched “teeth” of this rolling tenderizer sever the tough fibers of flavorful but lean cuts of meat, and help marinades penetrate more deeply.
- Semicircular broad cutting edge has razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth for tenderizing lean cuts of meat or poultry.
- Molded black plastic handle.
- Dual-purpose clear plastic blade cover doubles as an ergonomic handle cushion.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5” wide, 4 1/2" high.
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Before using, remove the clear plastic cover and snap in place over the handle to provide an ergonomic grip.
- Tool is very sharp and should be handled with care.
- Unit is dishwasher safe, top rack only; hand-wash cover.
- Always snap cover in place over the sharp cutting surface before storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.