Microplane® Meat Tenderizer
Made by the American company that dramatically altered kitchen graters forever, the etched “teeth” of this rolling tenderizer sever the tough fibers of flavorful but lean cuts of meat, and help marinades penetrate more deeply.
- Semicircular broad cutting edge has razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth for tenderizing lean cuts of meat or poultry.
- Molded black plastic handle.
- Dual-purpose clear plastic blade cover doubles as an ergonomic handle cushion.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5” wide, 4 1/2" high.
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Before using, remove the clear plastic cover and snap in place over the handle to provide an ergonomic grip.
- Tool is very sharp and should be handled with care.
- Unit is dishwasher safe, top rack only; hand-wash cover.
- Always snap cover in place over the sharp cutting surface before storing.