Our mincer makes quick work of cubing cloves of garlic—and keeps hands away from the pungent oils. Simply load peeled cloves into the chute, then squeeze the responsive handle for an effortless, perfect mince every time.
- Holds multiple cloves for quick and efficient mincing.
- Use it to mince garlic directly into dressings, pan drippings, soups and sauces.
- Ergonomically designed soft-grip handle is easy to grasp and squeeze.
- Stainless-steel grid and blade; plastic casing.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning in the dishwasher.
- 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 6 1/4" long.
- Blades are made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.