Microplane® Garlic Mincer
Our mincer makes quick work of cubing cloves of garlic—and keeps hands away from the pungent oils. Simply load peeled cloves into the chute, then squeeze the responsive handle for an effortless, perfect mince every time.
- Holds multiple cloves for quick and efficient mincing.
- Use it to mince garlic directly into dressings, pan drippings, soups and sauces.
- Ergonomically designed soft-grip handle is easy to grasp and squeeze.
- Stainless-steel grid and blade; plastic casing.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning in the dishwasher.
- 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 6 1/4" long.
- Blades are made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.