Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Microplane Elite Rasp Grater
The latest edition of the classic rasp grater from Microplane boasts several improvements upon the original design. The protective cover flips around and attaches onto the back of the tool, where it catches and measures whatever you've grated, from carrots and Parmesan cheese to citrus zest and chocolate. The cover is also equipped with a handy blade wiper that removes zest still clinging to the blades, so no nothing is wasted.
- Razor-sharp etched stainless-steel teeth.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with hanging loop.
- Transparent plastic cover serves as a catch/measuring container for grated zest.
- Includes measurement marks in U.S. and metric amounts (10-tsp. cap.).
- Includes a wiper to remove zest easily from back of blade.
- Can also be used to grate hard cheese, garlic, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Nonslip base for added stability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Hand-wash cover.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.