Microplane® Cut Resistant Glove
No more shredded knuckles when you grate or zest. This knit mesh glove is made of a unique synthetic fiber that resists cuts to protect your hands.
- Made of a seamless, wire-free knit material that resists cuts.
- Fits either hand.
- One size fits most.
- 4 1/2"W x 10 1/2” long.
- Made in China.
- This glove is cut resistant, not cut proof.
- Always use with appropriate safety attachments.
- Never use with moving or serrated blades.
- No claim made for point-puncture resistance.
- Replace glove when frayed or damaged.
- Machine-wash, drip dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.