The Microplane grater originated as an excellent smoothing tool for woodworkers that proved to be an indispensable grating tool for cooks. Choose from two models, rasp and extra-coarse, each designed to tackle specific prep tasks.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- Red soft-grip handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Rasp grater quickly zests citrus fruits and grates even the hardest Parmesan cheese as well as garlic, ginger and nutmeg.
- Extra-Coarse grater makes quick work of shredding semisoft cheeses such as cheddar and jack along with potatoes, apples and other firm vegetables and fruit.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 11 1/2" long, 1 1/4" wide.
- Blades made in USA; assembled in Mexico.