Microfiber Chef's Towels
Lint-free and superabsorbent, this microfiber cloth is ideal as an everyday kitchen towel. Use it for cleanups during food prep (including hot surfaces), mopping spills, drying, or wiping the edges of plates for serving.
- Made of 100% heavy-duty microfiber.
- Use wet or dry.
- Cleans effectively with water; no chemical cleansers needed.
- Absorbs seven times its weight in water or oil and washes out easily.
- Lint-free and nonabrasive.
- Can be used on hot surfaces.
- Provides a nonslip grip on cookware.
- Loop for hanging on hook or from belt/apron.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 16” x 15”.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.