Microfiber Chef's Towels
Lint-free and superabsorbent, this microfiber cloth is ideal as an everyday kitchen towel. Use it for cleanups during food prep, mopping spills, drying, or wiping the edges of plates for serving.
- Made of 100% heavy-duty microfiber.
- Use wet or dry.
- Cleans effectively with water; no chemical cleansers needed.
- Absorbs seven times its weight in water or oil and washes out easily.
- Lint-free and nonabrasive.
- Provides a nonslip grip on cookware.
- Loop for hanging on hook or from belt/apron.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16” x 15”.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Cleaning Cloths, Set of 4