Zingerman’s Creamery in Michigan crafts this trio of flavorful, exceptionally creamy cheeses from the highest-quality cow’s and goat’s milks.
- Bridgewater is a double-cream, ripened cow’s milk round, sparkling with cracked black pepper (6 oz.).
- Lincoln Log is a mold-ripened, dense and creamy goat’s milk cheese that reveals delightful lemony notes (8 oz.).
- Manchester is a velvety, double-cream cow’s milk disk that matures from soft and mild to dense and firm, with a pronounced tang (6 oz.).
- Shipped chilled.
- Approx. 1 lb. 4 oz. cheese total.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.