Zingerman's Classic Cheese Collection
- Online Only
Zingerman’s Creamery in Michigan crafts this trio of flavorful, exceptionally creamy cheeses from the highest-quality cow’s and goat’s milks.
- Bridgewater is a double-cream, ripened cow’s milk round, sparkling with cracked black pepper (6 oz.).
- Lincoln Log is a mold-ripened, dense and creamy goat’s milk cheese that reveals delightful lemony notes (8 oz.).
- Manchester is a velvety, double-cream cow’s milk disk that matures from soft and mild to dense and firm, with a pronounced tang (6 oz.).
- Wine pairing and serving suggestions accompany the cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Approx. 1 lb. 4 oz. cheese total.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Bridgewater: pasteurized cow’s milk, pasteurized heavy cream, salt, telicherry black pepper, beef rennet, starter bacteria, penicillium candidum mold.
- Lincoln Log: pasteurized goat’s milk, salt, penicillium mold, starter bacteria, beef rennet.
- Manchester: pasteurized cow’s milk, pasteurized heavy cream, beef rennet, starter bacteria, salt, geotrichum mold.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.