Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, these peelers feature razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed for thick and thin peeling and slicing. The twist-and-release blades change out easily.
- Peelers have interchangeable blades, for thick and thin cuts.
- The peeler has two blades, while the T peeler has four (two straight and two julienne).
- Thick-gauge blade removes skins and slices from root vegetables and firm fruits.
- Thin-gauge blade removes skin and thinly slices delicate fruits and vegetables.
- Cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades.
- Smooth, comfortable handles of composite elastomer resin and polypropylene.
- Includes protective cover for a nonslip grip.
- 6 3/4" long.
- Made in Japan.