Michel Bras Peeler Set
Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, these peelers feature razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed for thick and thin peeling and slicing. The twist-and-release blades change out easily.
- Peelers have interchangeable blades, for thick and thin cuts.
- The peeler has two blades, while the T peeler has four (two straight and two julienne).
- Thick-gauge blade removes skins and slices from root vegetables and firm fruits.
- Thin-gauge blade removes skin and thinly slices delicate fruits and vegetables.
- Cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades.
- Smooth, comfortable handles of composite elastomer resin and polypropylene.
- Includes protective cover for a nonslip grip.
- 6 3/4" long.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- To change out the blades, first attach the protective cover. To remove the blade, grip the covered blade and twist until the blade is facing you, then pull upward.
- To attach a new blade, keep the protective cover on and match the blade’s shaft with the handle’s clasp. Insert until you hear it click into place. You will know the new blade is securely set when it can rotate smoothly.
- Remove the protective cover before use.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.