Michel Bras Peeler Set
Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, these peelers feature razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed for thick and thin peeling and slicing. The twist-and-release blades change out easily.
- Peelers have interchangeable blades, for thick and thin cuts.
- The peeler has two blades, while the T peeler has four (two straight and two julienne).
- Thick-gauge blade removes skins and slices from root vegetables and firm fruits.
- Thin-gauge blade removes skin and thinly slices delicate fruits and vegetables.
- Cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades.
- Smooth, comfortable handles of composite elastomer resin and polypropylene.
- Includes protective cover for a nonslip grip.
- 6 3/4" long.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- To change out the blades, first attach the protective cover. To remove the blade, grip the covered blade and twist until the blade is facing you, then pull upward.
- To attach a new blade, keep the protective cover on and match the blade’s shaft with the handle’s clasp. Insert until you hear it click into place. You will know the new blade is securely set when it can rotate smoothly.
- Remove the protective cover before use.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
T Peeler Set
I Peeler Set