Easy to use and blazingly sharp, this mandoline combines the legendary craftsmanship of Michel Bras cutlery with the blade-making technology of Japan’s top knife producer. Five blades are included, equipping you with a full range of precise cuts used by professional chefs--slices, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts and three different sizes of julienne.
- Blades made of VG-10 steel, a Japanese steel known for its sharpness and edge retention.
- Five interchangeable blades for slicing, crinkling and three sizes of julienne cuts (3mm, 7mm and 10mm).
- Thickness of cuts can be adjusted up to 10mm.
- Food caddy protects hands from sharp blades.
- Includes blade storage case.
- Designed by French chef Michel Bras and manufactured by Kai, producer of Shun knives.