Michel Bras Mandoline
Easy to use and blazingly sharp, this mandoline combines the legendary craftsmanship of Michel Bras cutlery with the blade-making technology of Japan’s top knife producer. Five blades are included, equipping you with a full range of precise cuts used by professional chefs--slices, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts and three different sizes of julienne.
- Blades made of VG-10 steel, a Japanese steel known for its sharpness and edge retention.
- Five interchangeable blades for slicing, crinkling and three sizes of julienne cuts (3mm, 7mm and 10mm).
- Thickness of cuts can be adjusted up to 10mm.
- Food caddy protects hands from sharp blades.
- Includes blade storage case.
- Designed by French chef Michel Bras and manufactured by Kai, producer of Shun knives.
Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel body.
- 5" x 15" x 10" high.
- 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China and Japan.
Use & Care
- Never use the Michel Bras mandoline without the food caddy.
- The blades are extremely sharp. Please exercise caution anytime you are using or handling them. Always store blades in the provided storage case.
- Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and dishwashing detergent, wipe dry with a clean cloth and store in a dry place.
- Store blades in their case.
- Applying a thin layer of vegetable oil on blades will prevent rusting.
Gift with Purchase
Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Michel Bras Mandoline
|Michel Bras Mandoline||Sugg. Price $313 Our Price $249.95||$0|