Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, this three-in-one grater features a variety of razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed to tackle any grating task. The blades change out easily with a snap and click back in place as desired.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- Fine grater zests citrus fruits, grates nutmeg and purees onions, garlic and ginger.
- Medium grater is ideal for grating soft cheeses, chocolate and shredding coconut.
- Coarse grater is designed for grating hard cheeses and chocolate as well as shredding cabbage and potatoes.
- All three grate in both directions.
- Smooth, composite polypropylene-elastomer resin handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Protective cover for each blade included.