Michel Bras Grater Set
- Special Offer
Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, this three-in-one grater features a variety of razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed to tackle any grating task. The blades change out easily with a snap and click back in place as desired.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- Fine grater zests citrus fruits, grates nutmeg and purees onions, garlic and ginger.
- Medium grater is ideal for grating soft cheeses, chocolate and shredding coconut.
- Coarse grater is designed for grating hard cheeses and chocolate as well as shredding cabbage and potatoes.
- All three grate in both directions.
- Smooth, composite polypropylene-elastomer resin handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Protective cover for each blade included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" long, 2 1/2"wide.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- To change out the blades, first attach the protective cover. To remove the blade, depress the lip on the back of the blade until it releases.
- To attach a new blade, keep the protective cover on and match the metal protrusion on the handle to the slot on the blade and click into place.
- Remove the protective cover before use.
Next Day Delivery