Williams-Sonoma Meyer Lemon Peel
Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons are said to be a cross between a lemon and a mandarin orange. These esteemed citrus fruits originated centuries ago in China, making their American debut in 1908 when botanist Frank Meyer found the trees growing near Peking.
- Prized for its complex character, our aromatic Meyer lemon peel has a delicate citrus flavor with hints of honey and thyme.
- Enlivens marinades, vinaigrettes and sauces with bright, tangy flavor and aroma.
- Add the peel to your signature baked goods – from cakes and cookies to muffins and scones.
- Sprinkle the lemon peel over cocktails and smoothies as a colorful garnish.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Meyer lemon peel.