Meyer Lemon Braising Base
Preparing a memorable meal is simple when you have this timesaving starter on your pantry shelf. Showcasing the bright flavors of Meyer lemons, our braising base is the foundation for a dish that’s perfect for family meals and easy, elegant entertaining.
- We've combined the delicate, tangy taste of Meyer lemons with roasted California garlic, whole-grain French Dijon mustard, Italian extra-virgin olive oil and California Chardonnay wine.
- Ingredients are simmered together for hours to create a savory, aromatic sauce with rich complexity and depth of flavor.
- Preparation couldn't be easier. Just brown chicken pieces on the stovetop, then add the base and simmer in a Dutch oven or slow cooker.
- 24.5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chicken broth (water, dried chicken stock, salt, carrot stock, celery stock, gelatin, onion stock, chicken fat, chicken, chicken skin, tapioca starch, natural flavor), onions, lemon juice, chardonnay wine, granulated sugar, olive oil, chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery and onion stocks], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), roasted garlic, whole grain Dijon mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), modified food starch, Meyer lemon juice, lemon peel, sea salt, thyme, sage, black pepper.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.