Messermeister Knife Blade Guards, Set of 4
- Online Only
Messermeister is the original inventor of hard-plastic edge protectors for culinary knives. This set of fine-quality blade guards in four different sizes is an ideal storage solution for knives not stored in a block, and for transporting knives in knife luggage or simply bringing a knife to a picnic or party.
- Set of four includes 4" paring, 6" utility, 8" chef's and 10" slicer knife guards.
- Protects knife edges for storage or transport.
- High-quality PVC plastic.
- Two blade entry notches for easy use.
- Translucent red color allow you to quickly identify knife.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" guard: Fits paring or garnishing knives 3 1/2" long or less.
- 6" utility guard: Fits utility knives or slim-blade knives 5 1/2" long or less.
- 8" chef's guard: Fits chef's knives or wide-blade knives 7 1/2" long or less.
- 10" slicer guard: Fits carving knives or slim-blade knives 9 1/2" long or less.
- Made in Thailand.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.