Messermeister Chef's Knife Blade Guard
Messermeister is the original inventor of hard-plastic edge protectors for culinary knives. Their fine-quality blade guards are an ideal storage solution for knives not stored in a block, for transporting knives in knife luggage and for bringing a knife to a picnic or party. Available in three sizes and a range of colors, this guard shields the blades of chef’s knives, santokus and other wide-blade cutlery.
- Protects chef's knife edges for safe storage or transport.
- Offered in 6 1/2", 8 1/2" and 10 1/2" lengths to fit chef’s knives up to 10" long or less.
- High-quality PVC plastic.
- Two blade entry notches for easy use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2": Fits chef's knives or wide-blade knives 6" long or less.
- 8 1/2": Fits chef's knives or wide-blade knives 8" long or less.
- 10 1/2": Fits chef's knives or wide-blade knives 10" long or less.
- Made in Thailand.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.