Mesh Outdoor Cookware, Set of 3
- Online Only
Williams-Sonoma was the first to expand America's grilling horizons by designing specialized mesh pans for home cooks. This set equips you with three of our outdoor cookware innovations designed for cooking a variety of foods on your backyard grill, from roasts, chops and steaks to seafood and veggies. The pans keep even the smallest ingredients safely contained so they cook evenly on all sides while acquiring delicious fire-smoked flavor.
- Set of three includes chef's pan, fry and roaster.
- Made of heavy-gauge stainless-steel mesh.
- Chef's pan has deep sides, a detachable lid to facilitate adding ingredients and a removable handle for closed-grill cooking.
- Fry pan features a shallow, sloped design is great for stirring and tossing ingredients over the fire; removable handle detaches for closed-grill cooking.
- Roasting pan has a rectangular shape and a generous size to accommodate ingredients for an entire meal, such as a large roast plus accompanying vegetables.
- Designed for use on both gas and charcoal grills.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Pan: 12" diam. without handle, 23 1/2" diam. with handle, 6" high overall;
- Fry Pan: 12" diam. without handle, 24" diam. with handle, 4" high overall.
- Roaster: 17 1/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.