Hand built from French oak to last generations, our table was inspired by the simple, solid form of a traditional carpenter’s workbench. A finish of hand-rubbed beeswax highlights the grooved details, masterfully crafted joinery and the wood’s natural character.
- Crafted from solid French oak, kiln dried for strength and lasting beauty.
- Modeled after a carpenter’s workbench.
- Legs are accented with visible mortise-and-tenon joinery and precisely dovetailed to the top.
- A honey-hued hand-rubbed beeswax finish enhances the natural patina of the lightly distressed wood.
- 93 1/4" x 39 1/2" x 30" high.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.