Memphis Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Turn your backyard into a second kitchen with this outdoor innovation: it's a grill, smoker, wood-fired oven and convection oven, all in one. To eliminate guesswork, Intelligent Temperature Control™ automatically maintains your desired cooking temperature to ensure perfect results every time.
- Ultra-versatile wood pellet-fueled grill revolutionizes outdoor cooking – use it to grill, barbecue, smoke, roast, bake – and more.
- Precision one-touch Intelligent Temperature Control™ (ITC) automatically sets and maintains your desired temperature (from 180 to 650 degrees) – just like an indoor oven.
- Consistent temperatures and uniform heat circulation ensure foolproof results – whether you're roasting meats or baking bread, pizza or cookies.
- For succulent ribs, briskets and roasts, simply set the ITC to your desired smoking temperature (from 180 to 295 degrees). The ITC automatically changes the grill’s combustion system to “smoke mode,” allowing you to easily create delicious smoked foods in your backyard.
- Included digital probe thermometer measures internal food temperatures and relays that information to the ITC. Once foods reach desired preset temperature, the ITC automatically reduces the grill temperatures to “warm,” the lowest setting.
- Fueled by eco-friendly all-natural wood pellets that guarantee authentic wood-smoked flavor.
- Heavy-duty, weatherproof stainless-steel construction ensures maximum reliability and durability.
- Includes two 20lb. Pellet bags.
- Assembly required.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- The Intelligent Temperature Control™ measures the grill temperature every two seconds and adds more pellets to the hopper as needed.
- 57" x 29" x 47" high.
- 562-sq. inch cooking area.
- 180°F - 650°F temperature range.
- Locking casters for easy mobility.
- 216 lb.
- Use & Care
- Use with all natural, 100% hardwood BBQ pellets only.
- Always cook with hood closed.
- Grill should be plugged into a 110V AC GFI outlet.
- Remove food and grease buildup with a grill brush or scraper before each use.
- Clear grease trays on a regular basis.
- Clean stainless steel surfaces with hot soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Discoloration can be removed with a stainless steel cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.