Crocheted by hand from natural abaca fiber, traditionally used to make rope and baskets, our pillow cover lends rich texture and warm color in an unexpected place. At 26" square, it has great presence on a sofa or chair and can double as a floor pillow. Chocolate brown blanket-stitching finishes the edge.
- Hand crocheted from natural abaca fiber, made from the leaves of the banana plant.
- Natural variations in color give the weave a softly mottled look.
- Lined with cotton canvas.
- Finished with a slim self-flange, blanket-stitched in chocolate brown.
- Hidden zipper.
- Insert sold separately.
- 26" sq.
- Made in the Philippines.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.