Williams-Sonoma Meatloaf Blend
- Online Only
The ultimate meatloaf begins with the very best beef. To create the perfect blend, we worked with Pat LaFrieda Meats, a family business that has been supplying top-quality meats to New York City's finest restaurants for 90 years. LaFrieda butchers insist on the highest-quality meats, combining different cuts to achieve the perfect balance of flavor and texture, and carefully controlling the temperature of both the meat and the grinding equipment so the fat stays dense and firm.
- Our exclusive meatloaf blend is a custom combination of hand-selected premium beef cuts.
- The blend combines ground beef brisket, short ribs and chuck, along with a bit of veal and pork for a rich taste and succulent texture.
- 80/20 meat-to-fat ratio ensures flavorful and moist meatloaf.
- The meats are ground to the peerless standards and precise specifications of master butchers.
- Butchers pay close attention to every detail, from grinding temperature and pressure to the exact ratio of different types of beef.
- 3 lb.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
The meatloaf blend was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the meatloaf blend from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The meatloaf blend keeps refrigerated, up to 2 days, opened and up to 3 months frozen. If frozen, remove the meat from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pork, beef, veal, lamb.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.