Based on a pair of favorite Williams-Sonoma recipes, our savory meatballs are guaranteed crowd-pleasers. The set includes two classic varieties that make irresistible cocktail snacks and dinner-party appetizers.
- A blend of pork, beef and mozzarella, the Italian-inspired meatballs are seasoned with garlic, oregano and parsley, then cooked in a zesty tomato sauce with fresh garlic and cayenne pepper.
- The classic beef meatballs are flavored with dry mustard and onions and bathed in a dark, smoky barbecue sauce with a touch of brown sugar, a perfect counterpoint to the meat’s zesty heat.
- Easy to prepare: the meatballs arrive in handy freezer-to-oven trays for no-mess preparation and easy cleanup
- Shipped frozen.
- 50 pieces, 25 of each flavor (1 lb. 4 oz.).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The meatballs were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. If you are serving the meatballs within 2 days of receipt, place them in the refrigerator. If serving at a later date, place the meatballs in the freezer, where they will keep for 3 months.
- Preheat an oven to 350ºF. Remove the plastic wrap from the tray. Transfer the tray to the oven and bake the frozen meatballs until the sauce is hot and the meatballs are warmed through, 30 to 40 minutes.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.