Now you can use your own honey, or store-bought honey, to make mead, a unique low-alcohol honey wine and one the world’s oldest fermented beverages. The kit is created exclusively for us by Elizabeth Ryan, an award-winning cider maker who has made appearances at the James Beard House. Just follow the simple directions and in four to six weeks you can enjoy your first batch.
- You supply the honey—our kit includes everything else you need.
- Makes five 1-gal. batches; tools can be used again and again to make subsequent batches.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the mead-making process.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 1 gallon glass fermentation jug and metal lid.
- Adhesive temperature strip.
- Paper hydrometer.
- Siphoning Tube.
- Yeast for making five 1-gallon batches.
- Complete instructions.