McLeod Walnut Salad Servers, Set of 2
These sculptural utensils are just what you need for tossing and serving salads—from leafy greens to colorful medleys of fresh fruit. They're hand made of American black walnut, a hardwood famous for its natural strength, rich coloration and beautiful grain.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American black walnut.
- A meticulous hand-rubbed finish gives the servers their unique warmth and luster.
- From John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont—makers of top-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
- Periodically oil with food-safe mineral oil.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
McLeod Walnut Salad Bowls
6" Individual Bowl