McLeod Walnut Salad Bowls
The graceful curves of a classic tulip silhouette make this piece a natural showcase for everything from seasonal salads to fresh fruit. From an acclaimed Vermont woodshop, the versatile bowl is hand made of American black walnut, a durable hardwood famous for its rich coloration and beautiful grain.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American black walnut.
- A meticulous hand-rubbed finish gives the bowl a unique warmth and luster.
- From John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont—makers of top-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
- Periodically oil with food-safe mineral oil.
Next Day Delivery
6" Individual Bowl
Also in this Collection
McLeod Walnut Salad Servers, Set of 2
Servers, Set of 2