McLeod Walnut Salad Bowls
The graceful curves of a classic tulip silhouette make this piece a natural showcase for everything from seasonal salads to fresh fruit. From an acclaimed Vermont woodshop, the versatile bowl is hand made of American black walnut, a durable hardwood famous for its rich coloration and beautiful grain.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American black walnut.
- A meticulous hand-rubbed finish gives the bowl a unique warmth and luster.
- From John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont—makers of top-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
- Periodically oil with food-safe mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
6" Individual Bowl