Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
McLeod Walnut Salad Bowls
The graceful curves of a classic tulip silhouette make this piece a natural showcase for everything from seasonal salads to fresh fruit. From an acclaimed Vermont woodshop, the versatile bowl is hand made of American black walnut, a durable hardwood famous for its rich coloration and beautiful grain.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested American black walnut.
- A meticulous hand-rubbed finish gives the bowl a unique warmth and luster.
- From John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont—makers of top-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.
- 14 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
- Periodically oil with food-safe mineral oil.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.