McLeod Coupe Serving Hands
Traditional wooden salad servers get a modern twist with these unique hand-crafted serving pieces. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand, they’re generously sized to give you more control when tossing and serving salads. Made of solid birch, a wood known for its strength, heft and appealing natural finish.
- Made from sustainably harvested New England yellow birch.
- The birch wood may darken over time.
- Hand-crafted by John McLeod Ltd of Vermont, manufacturers of high-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4” x 7” long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water; dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or put in dishwasher.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.