McLeod Coupe Serving Hands
Traditional wooden salad servers get a modern twist with these unique hand-crafted serving pieces. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand, they’re generously sized to give you more control when tossing and serving salads. Made of solid birch, a wood known for its strength, heft and appealing natural finish.
- Made from sustainably harvested New England yellow birch.
- The birch wood may darken over time.
- Hand-crafted by John McLeod Ltd of Vermont, manufacturers of high-quality wooden kitchenware since 1967.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4” x 7” long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water; dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or put in dishwasher.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.