An icon of industrial design, McCoy pares design to the essentials of form and function. Created at the turn of the 20th century as an electrician’s work light, it brings clean-lined looks and amplified light to 21st-century spaces. Our reproduction is crafted with meticulous care and authentic materials – a solid brass fixture, a porcelain-enameled hand-spun steel shade and a vintage-style tungsten-filament bulb–or period-perfect lighting.
- Created by Rejuvenation, a Portland, Oregon, company dedicated to preserving authentic vintage lighting and period architectural details.
- Shade has a satin nickel-plated interior to amplify and reflect light downward.
- Hanging rod and fixture have a classic graphite finish.
- For an authentic vintage look, one 40W C850 tungsten-filament is included.
- Turnkey socket.
- Shade available in Black, Flint Blue and White.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Made in USA.