Rejuvenation McCoy Pendant
An icon of industrial design, McCoy pares design to the essentials of form and function. Created at the turn of the 20th century as an electrician’s work light, it brings clean-lined looks and amplified light to 21st-century spaces. Our reproduction is crafted with meticulous care and authentic materials – a solid brass fixture, a porcelain-enameled hand-spun steel shade and a vintage-style tungsten-filament bulb–or period-perfect lighting.
- Created by Rejuvenation, a Portland, Oregon, company dedicated to preserving authentic vintage lighting and period architectural details.
- Shade has a satin nickel-plated interior to amplify and reflect light downward.
- Hanging rod and fixture have a classic graphite finish.
- For an authentic vintage look, one 40W C850 tungsten-filament is included.
- Turnkey socket.
- Shade available in Black, Flint Blue and White.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Solid-brass socket and shade holder.
- Enameled steel shade.
- 10" diam., 1 1/2" high shade; 30" high overall.
- Takes one standard A bulb, 60W max (one 40W C850 tungsten-filament included).
- 1.75 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.