Started by two Michigan brothers who grew up making jars of pickles based on their great-grandmother’s recipe, McClure’s Pickles are not your everyday dills. The crunchy cucumbers are sourced locally, then sliced into snack-friendly spears and brined with whole garlic cloves for a mellow, savory kick. Everything in the jar can be used: add the brine to Bloody Marys – and spice up sandwiches, sautés and stews with the garlic.
- Spicy Pickle Spears: Intermingled with cayenne and habanero peppers, these pickles have a kick.
- Garlic Pickle Spears: The closes thing to your grandmother’s homemade dill pickles. Flowering dill is added to the jars in summer months, which adds a fennel-like subtle flavor.
- Both styles of pickles are well balanced and potent, with vinegary, salty and garlicky flavors derived from whole garlic cloves, visible in the brine along with dill seeds.
- 32-oz. jar.
- Made in USA.
- Spicy pickles: vinegar, water, salt, peppers, garlic, dill.
- Garlic pickles: vinegar, water, salt, garlic, dill.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.