Our thermometer fork shows the exact internal temperature of food in a flash. Its genius comes from copper-tipped tines equipped with Rapid-Read microprocessors for fast, precise readings. Once food reaches over 113°F (45°C), a grid appears on the display. You’ll see temperature and doneness levels (rare, medium-rare, medium and well-done) for beef, fish, poultry and pork.
- Innovative copper tips on the fork’s stainless-steel prongs register temperatures instantly.
- Digital display located on the handle shows exact temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Quickly check the temperature and doneness ranges for fish, beef, pork and chicken—no need to change settings between different kinds of food.
- Large LCD is easy to read—great for night grilling.
- Handle has hole for hanging.
- 14" long.
- Uses two AAA batteries (included).
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.