- Free Shipping
Our thermometer fork shows the exact internal temperature of food in a flash. Its genius comes from copper-tipped tines equipped with Rapid-Read microprocessors for fast, precise readings. Once food reaches over 113°F (45°C), a grid appears on the display. You’ll see temperature and doneness levels (rare, medium-rare, medium and well-done) for beef, fish, poultry and pork.
- Innovative copper tips on the fork’s stainless-steel prongs register temperatures instantly.
- Digital display located on the handle shows exact temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Quickly check the temperature and doneness ranges for fish, beef, pork and chicken—no need to change settings between different kinds of food.
- Large LCD is easy to read—great for night grilling.
- Handle has hole for hanging.
- 14" long.
- Uses two AAA batteries (included).
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wash exterior of fork by hand in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not submerge handle in water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.