Mauviel Professional Copper Sauté Pans
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5 mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Whether used for slow-braising beef, browning chicken or sautéing vegetables, this pan’s higher sides and spacious cooking surface take full advantage of Mauviel’s legendary copper construction.
- Long riveted cast-iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.