Mauviel M250 Copper Saucepans with Lid
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- The versatility of the sauce pan makes it a favorite for simmering, boiling and stewing.
- Long riveted cast-iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt.: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. w/ lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz. w/ lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 5 oz. w/ lid.
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery