Mauviel M250 Copper Saucepans with Lid
These Mauviel MPro pans feature heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper and are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. The versatility of this commercial-grade saucepan makes it a kitchen mainstay for simmering, boiling and stewing.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Long riveted cast-iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4-Qt. Saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. w/ lid.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz. w/ lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 5 oz. w/ lid.
- 6 1/4-Qt. Saucepan: 9 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high; 9 lb. w/ lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.