Mauviel M250 Copper Fry Pans
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- The pan’s wide, shallow cooking area quickly cooks and browns vegetables and meats and has sloping sides that simplify stirring and flipping.
- Long riveted cast-iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2” fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 3/4” high; 3 lb.
- 10 1/4” fry pan: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/4” high; 4 lb. 5 oz.
- 11 3/4” fry pan: 11 3/4" diam., 4 1/2” high; 8 lb.
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery