Mauviel M250 Copper Rondeau, 3.2-Qt.
- Online Only
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Versatile enough to be used for everything from braising or poaching to preparing stews and sauces, the rondeau is a mainstay of French kitchens.
- Riveted cast-iron handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.