Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection features comfortably angled, stay-cool handles and tight-fitting lids. The versatility of this saucepan will make it an everyday favorite for making sauces, cooking grains and cereals, and blanching vegetables.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.