Mauviel M'Cook Saucepan
Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection features comfortably angled, stay-cool handles and tight-fitting lids. The versatility of this saucepan will make it an everyday favorite for making sauces, cooking grains and cereals, and blanching vegetables.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 4 1/2 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery