Mauviel M'Cook Nonstick Fry Pan
Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with a contemporary look and comfortably angled, stay-cool handles. This nonstick fry pan has a wide, shallow shape with curved sides that make it easy to turn foods when you’re frying and browning.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- Durable nonstick surface is ideal for low-fat cooking and cleans up in a flash.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 11” fry pan: 11" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery