Mauviel M’Cook Fondue Pot
Mauviel’s M’Cook collection features five alternating layers of aluminum and stainless steel for consistent, even heating and easy care – the perfect combination for a fondue pot. The polished stainless-steel exterior makes this a handsome piece to bring to the table for a communal meal of savory or sweet fondue.
- Removable fondue pot made with bonded-metal construction: three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- Tempered-glass lid.
- Stainless-steel stand is fitted with an adjustable burner (gel fuel not included).
- Includes six fondue forks in assorted colors for easy identification.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot is 7" diam., 5 1/4" high; 3-qt. cap.
- Pot with stand is 8 1/4" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 7 lb. 10 oz.
- Use & Care
- Pot without base can be used on any type of cooktop, including induction, and in the oven.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.